With the need to coordinate over 200 performers for an amazing show, volunteers are essential to make your dancer’s show a success.
There are a variety of volunteer opportunities available throughout rehearsals and the shows themselves: this link provides some information about some of the main needs we have.
We ask that all families consider signing up for at least one volunteer spot.
You can fill out the 2024 Show Volunteer Form using this link or by scanning the QR code on the flyer above.
Things you should know:
- You can volunteer for 1 slot or multiple slots throughout the show week.
- We have three separate performances of the same show (June 7th, 8th, and 9th) If you volunteer for 1 or 2 shows, you will still have the opportunity to watch your dancer from the audience during the other.
- Most dressing rooms will be live-streaming the show, so won’t have to miss out on what’s happening on stage
- No backstage experience is needed. We have a variety of different needs and there will always be a team lead/coordinator you can go to with questions after your initial orientation
- We will be having meetings for the volunteers to go over the exact roles and expectations and provide all the resources you’ll need.
- Please make sure to attend at least on meeting:
- Tuesday, March 26th @ 5:30
- Tuesday, April 23rd @ 5:30
Volunteers will receive:
- Free Show Shirt
- Early Access to Online ticketing
Without your help, the show would not be possible.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I pick my volunteer spot?
We do everything we can to accommodate the job and location for each volunteer, but we also have to make sure we fill all the needs. So we can’t promise to provide you with your first choice, but we’ll do the best we can to fulfill your preference.
Are meetings mandatory?
We ask that you attend at least one of the scheduled volunteer meetings. If you are unable to attend, please contact the studio to have a volunteer coordinator contact you.
If you have not submitted a “PA Child Abuse History Clearance” form, please click the button below. We must have your clearances on file for you to volunteer.